TEEN SCHOOL PROGRAM
This Program is designed for female identified teens who are in the 7th-8th grade. It runs between 6-9 consecutive weeks, depending on your child's school location. We live in a challenging time for our teen girls and we can clearly see the effects of them.
The struggle is real. Many of today's girls are struggling with low confidence, self-doubt, mental health issues, & somatic symptoms. With the lack of ability to identify, express, and process their emotions they may act out with negative behaviors such as: fighting/aggressive, self-harming, sexual acting out, &/or withdrawing from peers and family.
This program is designed to provide a safe place for them to express and healing through the arts. Dance, music, art, yoga, and movement expressions will be utilized to help them build body & emotion awareness, communication skills, self-expression, and improve self-confidence.
My focus is to help them to gain a deeper understanding of themselves & to feel less alone in their struggle. While also teaching them positive tools they can use for the rest of their lives.
Benefits your child may receive during this program:
- Healing Expressive Techniques
- Increased Self-Expression
- Increased Creativity
- Decreased Stress, Anxiety, & Depression
- Increased Mindfulness- Alertness, Focus, & Concentration
- Positive Self-Care
- Enjoying Healthy Snacks~Fruits &/or Veggies
- Increased Physical Activity/Fitness
- Increased Emotional Awareness
- Increased Body Awareness
- Increase Self-Confidence
- Positive Outlets for Emotions such as anger, frustration, sadness, & so on
- Increased Communication Skills
- Increased Social Connections
- Increased Empathy & Understanding for Others
- Increased Motor Skills, Agility, & Spatial Awareness
- Increased Balance, Flexibility, & Coordination
- Increased Muscle Strength & Endurance
- Better Heart & Lung Health
- Weight Management
- Increased Ability to Work with Others
To Pay and Register Online please complete the form below and then submit your payment at the bottom of this page.
Medicaid clients please submit form only, no payment is due. I will contact you for further information.