Amber Worman M.Ed., LPATA, LPCC, ATR-BC is a Holistic Health Counselor here in Louisville, KY. She offers Holistic Health & Expressive Arts based services for kids, teens, & women. Her method is a non-traditional approach to mental health. She has received several unique trainings along her journey that she utilizes to work with clients. See below for a list of trainings.
Phoenix Rising Wellness opened in April 2017 to provide a different approach to mental health. The Keys to healing is in treating the Whole Person- Mind, Body, & Spirit. She weaves together dance, music, movement, healing art, play, goal setting, nutritional, spiritual guidance, & mindfulness when working with clients. She educates clients about emotions, different forms of expression, positive self-care, and holistic healthy lifestyles.
Her passions include Expressive Arts of Dance (especially with kids & teens), music, nature, glass blowing, & gardening.
Trainings & Educational Background
- Masters of Education in Counseling and Personnel Services with a concentration in Art Therapy 2013-2015.
- Healing Art Classes including: painting, drawing, ceramics, glass blowing and kiln fusing, silk screening, art education, photography, digital art & design, guitar, vocal lessons, & violin. 2008-2013
- Certified Professional Herbalist specifically trained in Traditional
Chinese Medicine, Traditional Western Folk Herbalism, and Ayurvedic Medicine.This included Nutritional Education 2015-2018.
- Zumba Instructor Trained 2019
- Certified Reiki Practitioner Usui I & II 2017
- Certified Realm Reader 2016
- Certified Fairyologist 2017-2018
- EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing) 2016
- MBTI (Myers-Briggs Type Indicator) 2015
- Former Owner of a Natural Product (Aromatherapy based) Business: Amber D's LLC & a Hair Stylist for 15 years. (I no longer offer these services) 2002-2017